1. Liability - Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Mane Event also referred to as management, principles, agents, officers and employees from all claims, losses, costs, damages or expenses resulting or arising from any and all injuries to or death of any person or damage to any property caused by an act, omission or neglect of Exhibitor’s agent, employees, invites, contractors or guests which occur in or about the Exhibit Space. Exhibitor agrees to use and occupy the Exhibit Space at Exhibitor’s own risk, and hereby releases The Mane Event, its agents, officers, employees and invites from all claims for any damage, loss or injury to persons or property to the full extent permitted by law occurring in or about the Exhibit Space, including, but not limited to damages, resulting from the acts of other Exhibitors, theft, vandalism, fire and other casualty damage or damage arising from any defects in the premises.
2. Booth Detail - Each booth will contain the following (except for bulk space): 4 ft high curtain side dividers, 8 ft curtained backdrop, 750 watts power, exhibitor passes are dependent on the size of the booth (see above) and extras can be purchased either in advance or at the time of set-up, a listing in the Show Guide (company name and telephone number) and a listing on The Mane Event website.
3. Booth Size - You must stay within your space booked and maintain the line of sight down the sides of your exhibit (maximum height on the sides is 48" unless prior approval in writing by The Mane Event prior to the show) to make sure all exhibitors can be seen.
4. Noise Control - Any electronic equipment or machinery which is determined to be detracting from other exhibits will not be permitted.
5. Exhibit Installation - Exhibitors may initiate booth construction, after checking in at the show office. See below for hours.
6. Exhibit Staffing - All exhibits must be staffed during show hours by at least one person. Exhibitors are requested to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to show opening, however, doors will open to exhibit staff an hour before the show begins.
7. Wristbands - Each staff member must have a wristband on to enter the building. These are non-transferable and for one staff member only.
8. Removal of Exhibits - No part of an exhibit will be allowed to leave the exhibit hall before 5:00pm on Sunday, April 28, 2019.
9. Booth Assignment - While initial booth reservation is mutually agreed to by Exhibitor and Management, final booth assignment is the proprietary right of Management. Every attempt will be made to locate the exhibitor in the booth he or she has reserved but, in extenuating circumstances, the booth can be reassigned without approval of Exhibitor. The exhibitor shall not assign, sublet or apportion the whole or any part of the space assigned or have representatives, equipment or materials from firms other than its own in the exhibit space.
10. Security - Security will be provided to patrol from Wednesday to Sunday until close of show 24 hours a day. Management is not responsible for theft or damage of property.
11. Booth Contract - The exhibit space contract upon receipt by management shall constitute a valid and binding contract.
12. Cancellation - If a written cancellation is received 91 days or more from the date of the show the exhibitor is liable for 50% of the contracted amount, if less than 90 days the exhibitor is liable for the 100% of the contracted amount.
13. Right to Refuse - Management reserves the right to review and reject any application for exhibit space without prejudice.
14. Dogs - Due to the high volume of attendees and negligent dog owners not picking up after their dogs, dogs are not permitted inside any building at any time during the event. Exceptions will be made for service animals.