- Participants will be chosen from entries submitted prior to March 22, 2019.
- Successful participants will be contacted by email or telephone by April 1, 2019 payment is required by April 15, 2019.
- Cost per clinic is outlined on the attached message, clinic fees include one complimentary day pass to the Expo (for the day of your clinic) or a weekend pass if you are riding all three days of the expo.
- Stalls are available at a cost of $50.00 for a day stall (8:00 am – 10:00 pm same day), overnight stalls will be invoiced as 2 single day stalls, or $95.00 for the weekend (Friday 8:00 am – Sunday 7:00 pm). Stalls must be booked & paid for in advance.
- Stall Deposits (separate cheques or credit card) are $25.00 per stall and must be paid at the time of booking, these will be returned or destroyed after the stall is cleaned and inspected. If you pay by credit card, your number will be kept on file and a $25.00 charge will be processed if your stall is left dirty.
- Clinic participants will be required to be on-site at least 1 hour prior to the start of their clinic, clean attire, tack and turn-out is required.
- Any additional people arriving on-site with you will be required to purchase a paid admission.
- There is no filming or videotaping of any clinics allowed.
- Cancellation of attendance is required at least 48 hours prior to your clinic and a refund will be issued only with a doctor’s or veterinarian certificate.
Thank you for looking into becoming a Clinic Rider! Unfortunately, the deadline for applying was March 22, 2019. If you have any questions please email [email protected]
If you have any questions please contact our office at 1-844-578-7518 – thank you!