About Kade Mills
Kade Mills is a horsemanship trainer and clinician. His business is located in the LowOnDow arena in Sundre, AB where he lives with his wife Danielle and two daughters Rion and Reina. Kade credits his success to his dad, Doug Mills, five-time Mane Event Trainers Challenge Winner, and his “Training Thru Trust” program. Kade has trained all over Canada, the US, and Europe. He has started colts for renowned Quarter Horse breeders in both Canada and the US, one of which was Carol Rose Quarter Horses of Gainesville, TX. Kade was also a four-time National High School Rodeo Finals qualifier in both Team Roping and Calf Roping. Kade is a previous 2011 Trainer’s Challenge Champion both in Red Deer and in Chilliwack Mane Event Expos.
The clinics will each be 75 minutes in length and include up to Five(5) clinic riders in each session.
- Horses must arrive at least an hour and a half before the scheduled clinic time.
- Selected participants will be notified no later than the end of the day, March 20th, 2020.
- Once accepted, you will be given a limited amount of time to confirm your participation and pay the fees. Additional forms and information will be sent via email by the end of the day March 30th, 2020.
- The clinics at The Mane Event offer a unique and invaluable opportunity to “Ride with our Clinicians.” Please be aware that the clinics are conducted in large arenas where there are likely to be large crowds in attendance. Opportunities to warm up in the actual arena may not be available.
- In the unlikely event that a clinician is unable to conduct their clinics as scheduled because of an unavoidable event (such as illness, accident, flight cancellation, death in family, etc), The Mane Event will make every effort to retain another clinician of similar caliber to conduct clinics on the same topics as scheduled.
We also request that they be healthy and free of disease to the best of your knowledge.
Clinic Rider Application
Please submit a Clinic Rider Application form detailing your experience and your horse’s experience, and why you would like to be considered for the clinics. CLICK HERE