About Andrea Udal
The Saskatchewan native began riding when she was just five. She spent many days in the bleachers at her sisters AQHA shows, and eventually went around the ring, only to find that showing was not her cup of tea. Finally, when Andrea was 13, she began barrel racing. Owner and creator of U1 Barrel Clinics. Andrea is an amazing horsewoman, who will give you individualized and sound advice.
The clinics will each be 75 minutes in length and include up to Five(5) clinic riders in each session.
- Horses must arrive at least an hour and a half before the scheduled clinic time.
- Selected participants will be notified no later than the end of the day, March 20th, 2020.
- Once accepted, you will be given a limited amount of time to confirm your participation and pay the fees. Additional forms and information will be sent via email by the end of the day March 30th, 2020.
- The clinics at The Mane Event offer a unique and invaluable opportunity to “Ride with our Clinicians.” Please be aware that the clinics are conducted in large arenas where there are likely to be large crowds in attendance. Opportunities to warm up in the actual arena may not be available.
- In the unlikely event that a clinician is unable to conduct their clinics as scheduled because of an unavoidable event (such as illness, accident, flight cancellation, death in family, etc), The Mane Event will make every effort to retain another clinician of similar caliber to conduct clinics on the same topics as scheduled.
We also request that they be healthy and free of disease to the best of your knowledge.
Clinic Rider Application
Please submit a Clinic Rider Application form detailing your experience and your horse’s experience, and why you would like to be considered for the clinics. CLICK HERE